During Your Visit
Most students only get to visit their dream school once or twice before making their final decision. And though current circumstances introduce even more challenges to visit colleges in person, we do hope to welcome to our campus soon. However you are able to visit us, make the most of your time by following these tips below!
- Ask our student tour guides for suggestions of fun things to do on campus and in Waco.
- Learn more about our campus dining. We have four residential restaurants on campus as well as a variety of retail dining options. Check them out at baylor.edu/dining.
- Talk to current students - ask about their favorite Baylor experiences and why they chose Baylor.
- Ask yourself: Is this a place I could see myself spending the next four years of my life?
- Talk with faculty in the academic areas you're considering. Discuss any academic questions or concerns you may have with them.
- Don't forget to meet Indy and Belle, our North American black bear mascots. Learn more about them at baylor.edu/bear.