Application Process for International Students
Want to learn more about Baylor? Check out our brochure just for international students!
STEP 1: CHOOSE YOUR APPLICATION DEADLINE
International Freshmen Applicants - Fall Admission
- Early Decision 1 (binding; for students who commit to attending Baylor if accepted; receive a decision by December 15)
- Early Action (non-binding; receive a decision by January 15)
- Early Decision 2 (binding; for students who commit to attending Baylor if accepted; receive a decision by March 1)
- Regular Admission (non-binding; receive a decision by April 10)
NOVEMBER 15 - SPRING ADMISSION
- Regular Admission (non-binding; rolling decisions)
We strongly encourage International Freshman students to apply by the November 1 deadline, so we have sufficient time to receive documents and process your application file.
Interested in an international pathway for Business majors? Explore our Baylor & Trinity Western University pathway that allows business students to receive their BBA from Baylor and their MBA from TWU in British Columbia, Canada.
International Transfer & Post-Baccalaureate Applicants
Spring Application Deadline: November 15
Fall Application Deadline: June 1
STEP 2: CHOOSE YOUR APPLICATION METHOD
Regardless of your application choice, you must create a goBAYLOR account to track your application status. This is where we will communicate what is needed to complete your application file and additional enrollment steps for accepted students.
PRO TIP: Whatever email address you apply with will be used to communicate important information throughout the application cycle and in the summer after you graduate. We recommend using a personal, non-school-affiliated email address that you will check often and use long-term.
STEP 3: REVIEW THE APPLICATION CHECKLIST
Your goBAYLOR account will show exactly what items we have received and what is needed to complete your file by the deadline.