English Proficiency Documentation
To meet this requirement, submit one of the following items directly from the testing agency. Copies are not accepted.
- Official transcript (mark sheet) showing the completion of one year of full-time study at a school located in the United States
- Official statement of completion from one full year of full-time study at a school where English is the official language of instruction
- Official SAT 1 Critical Reading score of 470 (old SAT) OR new SAT reading score of 26
- ACT English score of 20
- Official IELTS score of 6.5
- Official TOEFL score of 80 (We will accept your TOEFL MyBest Score.)
- Official PTE score of 60
- Duolingo English Test score of 110
*Students who do not meet the minimum requirement as listed above may be individually considered for admission through a holistic review process.