2022-2023 Application Process
STEP 1: CHOOSE YOUR APPLICATION DEADLINE
- Early Decision 1 (binding; for students who commit to attending Baylor if accepted; receive a decision by December 15)
- Early Action (non-binding; receive a decision by January 15)
- Early Decision 2 (binding; for students who commit to attending Baylor if accepted; receive a decision by March 1)
- Regular Admission (non-binding; receive a decision by April 10)
NOVEMBER 15 - SPRING ADMISSION
- Regular Admission (non-binding; rolling decisions)
STEP 2: CHOOSE YOUR APPLICATION METHOD
We do not have a preference for which application you choose. To apply using the Baylor Online Application, you start by creating a goBAYLOR account. If you apply with Common App or ApplyTexas, you will get an email to create your goBaylor account through a specific link after you submit your application. Regardless of your application choice, your goBAYLOR account will be important for tracking your application status and any next steps you might have. This is where we will communicate what is needed to complete your application file and additional enrollment steps for accepted students.
PRO TIP: Whatever email address you apply with will be used to communicate important information throughout the application cycle and in the summer after you graduate. We recommend using a personal, non-school-affiliated email address that you will check often and use long-term.
STEP 3: REVIEW THE APPLICATION CHECKLIST
Your goBAYLOR account will show you exactly what items we have received and what is needed to complete your file by the deadline. Here are the documents that will be included on your checklist.
STEP 4: SUBMIT YOUR APPLICATION MATERIALS
Application materials can also be mailed to:
One Bear Place #97056
Waco, TX 76798-7056
You may send materials separately, but clearly indicate your full name and date of birth on each item to help us match it to your application file.