Welcome to your guide to transferring to Baylor! We know that transfer students have a unique set of experiences that have led you to Baylor, so we’ve laid out everything you need to know about the transfer qualifications, application process and more!
You’re a transfer student if you have attempted college credits after graduating from high school (excluding the summer immediately after high school graduation).
To be considered for admission to Baylor as a transfer student, you must meet the following requirements:
- Some majors have specific academic requirements, however, a 2.75 GPA is the minimum we will consider for admission.
- You must be eligible to return to any college or university you have previously attended.
- Plan to transfer no later than the end of your sophomore year. In order to receive a Baylor degree, at least 60 hours must be earned in residence at Baylor, including the last 30.
- If you have fewer than 24 completed credit hours at the time of your application submission, you must also submit an official high school transcript. Additional documents might be required or recommended based on your individual circumstances.
- Fall application deadline: June 1
- Spring application deadline: November 15
- Summer application deadline: May 15