Are you a high school student or prospective transfer student who is considering Baylor University as your future college home? Then Premiere is the event for you! We've planned a virtual, jam-packed day to help you learn more about what Baylor offers students. It’s a great time to Zoom through BU's award-winning campus, virtually experience college life, and ask questions of our talented faculty and staff.
Saturday, April 1
The virtual Opening Session begins at 10 a.m. CT, followed by come-and-go breakout sessions that conclude at 3:00 p.m. CT.
Here's what you can expect to do at Premiere:
- Learn more about potential majors and areas of study in academic breakout sessions
- Hear from world-class faculty members who will show you the best of what Baylor has to offer as a Research 1 (R1) institution
- Take a live, interactive Zoom tour of our vibrant campus with a tour guide who’s a current Baylor Bear
- Join a session on admissions and financial aid processes so you're ready to apply (available in English & Spanish)
- Get the latest information from Campus Living & Learning, Multicultural Affairs, Student Activities and other areas of Baylor Student Life
- Parents can attend a Q&A session just for them, and we'll have an all-day chat room for any questions that come up throughout the day.
How to Register
Simply fill out the student registration form, and you'll receive a confirmation email that you're on the list.
The night before the event, you'll receive a link that grants you and your family access to our Premiere event site, including all the presentation links and schedule for the day.
We can't wait to spend the day with you! If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to reach out to us at email@example.com or 254-710-3435. We can't wait to spend the day with you!