Timeline for International Students
Two Years Before Applying to Baylor
• Begin taking the SAT/ACT (optional) as well as the TOEFL/IELTS exams (for a full list of English Proficiency documentation options, please refer to our EPRO website).
• We superscore, which means we combine your best Math and best Critical Reading scores from different tests when considering you for admissions and scholarships.
One Year Before Applying to Baylor
• Create a goBAYLOR account and submit Baylor's free online application.
• The application is typically available by August 1.
• We recommend international students start the process as early as possible to ensure application materials are received on time. In addition, meeting the first application deadline helps ensure that you have ample time to secure a Visa and other international documentation.
November 1 Deadline
• Students can apply Early Decision or Early Action by this deadline.
• The application file must be complete by this date.
• For more information on these application options, click here.
February 1 Deadline
• Baylor's application deadline for Regular Admission.
• Regular Admission students will receive their admissions status by April 10.
• More enrollment information can be found at nsp.web.baylor.edu.