Baylor and Trinity Western University Partnership
Baylor University has partnered with Trinity Western University (British Columbia, Canada) to create a pathway for students who wish to obtain both their BBA and MBA in a joint program. This pathway allows students to begin their academic careers with a BBA in Waco, TX, at Baylor’s prestigious Hankamer School of Business (with nationally-ranked programs such as #9 entrepreneurship), before progressing to their graduate studies in Canada with an MBA at TWU’s premier business school.
Benefits of the program include:
- Global higher education experience in both the United States and Canada
- Advanced standing in the TWU MBA program with the possibility of waiving up to 9 credits/3 courses (Waivers determined by the TWU admissions office.)
- Unique curriculum varieties among both institutions’ program offerings
- Potential reduced time and cost of degree completion
- Possibility of gaining residency in Canada post-MBA graduation and working in North America
Contact your Admissions Counselor for more information about this exciting program!