Diversity & Inclusion for Prospective Students
At Baylor, we seek to provide students with the opportunity to interact and dialogue with individuals from different backgrounds and with diverse experiences. By creating this "dialogue of difference" in our residential communities, organizations, activities and classrooms, we hope to prepare our students for meaningful engagement in a global society.
38% of Fall 2021's freshmen identified as belonging to a racial minority population
We hope this page is helpful as you explore all the ways Baylor prioritizes love and inclusivity across boundaries of racial, ethnic, gender, socio-economic, religious, and other expressions of human difference.
Helpful Resources for Prospective Students:
- Campus Tours in Different Languages
- Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to connect with a virtual or in-person tour guide who can speak your language!
- International Admissions Counselors
- These professionals are here to help students coming from countries outside the U.S.
- Bilingual Admissions Counselors
- Contact email@example.com to connect with a counselor who speaks Spanish and Mandarin
- Trailblazer Scholarship
- Scholarships for students who demonstrate commitment to advancing racial equality and diversity
- McNair Scholars Program
- Assisting underrepresented students in acquiring the knowledge, skills and capacities necessary to successfully navigate a path to a Ph.D. program following graduation from Baylor.
- Diversity & Inclusion Campus Communities
- Learn about campus involvement for first-generation students, Baylor Latinas, Baylor VETS and more.