Spring Next Steps after Acceptance
Print this and check off your list! goBAYLOR has all the details, but this is a great starting point.
YOU'RE ACCEPTED! Now what?
- File the FAFSA and CSS Profile (required for need-based aid).
- October 1 – Applications become available during your senior year
- ASAP – Submit your applications if you are interested in financial aid, and you will be reviewed for eligibility on funds that are available.
- If interested, apply to Elite Academic Opportunities, like the Honors College, Business Fellows, Science Research Fellows.
- View your transfer credits in goBAYLOR under the "Application" tab.
Next, pay your deposit!
YOU'VE PAID YOUR DEPOSIT! Now what?
It's official: you're a Baylor Bear, and your spot is secure. These next steps are crucial to get you enrolled.
- ASAP: Make sure you’ve done all the checklist items in the Accepted section above.
- ASAP: Enroll with Baylor’s DUO 2-Factor Authentication platform (required on your student phone).
- ASAP: Check your Baylor email at mail.baylor.edu using your BearID (example: First_Last2@baylor.edu) to log in. You can also set up your Baylor email to go to your mobile devices.
- ASAP: Submit your proof of Bacterial Meningitis Vaccination (allow 1-2 weeks for processing). You cannot register for classes, apply for Housing or move into a residence hall without this!
- ASAP: Submit your Health Form. Many students do their health form at the same time as the Bacterial Meningitis Vaccination.
- ASAP: Review your financial options at baylor.edu/sfs.
- Optional: Submit your Housing Application. Transfer students are not required to live on campus.
- November: Sign up for Welcome Weekend!
- November: Sign up to register for classes with an Advisor. (The invitation to schedule an appointment will be sent to your Baylor email.)
- December: Send your updated college transcripts with fall grades.
- By December 22: Pay your first semester bill.
- By January: Prepare for Move-In Day at baylor.edu/move2bu and check out the recommended equipment list.